3/27/2011
9:39 PM
It's really been summer. I've been sleeping at 12 PM just because of texting. Like I'm having eye bags, usually, I don't have them.
Anyway, I want to share a story about my text clan.
I am included in a text clan or associates of desperate, motherfucking, ill-mannered people who knows nothing about CLASS. But still I never miss to enjoy every moment. So I've been staying in this Clan for like 6 months already. So, it's been 6 months since my phone would always evaporate because of messages and useless gm's about one's life. Where all in the same area of interest, and it's fan girling. So in my 6 months of being quiet I broke out of this damn' clan.
I have a mom there. I don't know why I claim her as my so called mother. She's one of those nincompoop who thinks she's prettier than anyone else. But she's damn freakin' NOT. Niether inner nor outer beauty she has. And such slum words I learn from her. I don't understand how she managed to graduate high school, she's graduating BTW. Urgh, and she so claims my bias as her husband. LIKE WTF. LIKE HE KNOWS YOU? REALITY CHECK BITCH. YOUR A FAN GIRL AND THERE ARE MILLIONS OF OTHERS LIKE YOU! AND I'M ONE OF THE MILLIONS THAT ARE SO FUCKED UP. SHE EVEN COMBINED HER NAME WITH MY BIAS LIKE, WOULD YOU LIKE DIE? I'M SUCH A HATER.
SO MUCH HATE IN THIS BLOG :|
THIS IS SUCH A JOURNAL.
I'LL POST AGAIN TOMORROW BLOG
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento