Miyerkules, Abril 6, 2011

Useful Garbage though,

4/6/2011
9:24 PM


I've been fixing my laptop and I see a lot of trash. But there are some trash that I didn't want the Recycle Bin to call their home. See, my dad goes from a country to another because he works in a cruise ship. He actually took awesome photos from different places. Although, there are no labels. But these are pretty awesome.



Venice, the only picture that has a label

This picture is one of my favorites. I really can't believe he went to places like this. And this is only one of the hundreds of beautiful places he already went to. I mean,every time he goes home with a baggage full of souvenirs, from places like this. THIS IS AWESOME. REALLY. I WANT TO GO HERE. 


There will be a day I'll go to different countries too, at the same time by earning money. I'll bring my family, my own family. And my friends to to repay them everything they've offered to my life. And yes I will. This picture gives me the inspiration to work hard for this goal. And this, will be my goal.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento