

Coming at the mall’s opening at 10am. Standing in line for 5 hrs til’ you drop (literally drop and sit on the floor) Meeting 2 Iams thats having the same state of retardedness as the hours draws near, the time when 2am comes out of stage…
Eastwood, usually a place of strolling of anyone who has damn cash. But today, Eastwood became a I am fan girl territory. It also became a huge sardine can for me. Like, I could feel the person beside me’s sweat dropping on me, or them breathing on my neck. It was transformed by ovary exploading Jokwon Hipthrusts, a very cute Changmin making a mistake, that curious Seulong thats always staring at my side, and a very hot Maknae that was very shy when fans called out his name. “JIN WOON, JIN WOON, JIN WOON,” I could still recall.

Person who always looks on his right side and always look at me: Seulong. Then people chanted his name “SEULONG ! SEULONG!” he replied with a quick “No, no, I’m so sorry.” which showed total aegyo.

Maknae and Leader on focus: They talked most of the time during the showcase. That obviously showed their closeness. And how 2am not only treat each others as co-workers, co-debuters, or just co-company. But just like a very close and happy family of brothers.

AHA. My bias. Banana Ketchup. He was so… HOT. I didnt expect all this hotness I never knew he was that damn handsome. My bias is so HOT. I MEAN, C’MON.! WHY DIDN’T HE SHOW THAT PURE CHOCOLATE?! When your talking about vocals, he did this part in Like Crazy and Why Wouldn’t you answer my calls well. He drew out all his vocals in a such creative and hot way. Generally, he was very shy during the showcase, I could still remember him saying.
Hello, Ako si…. Changmin.

Everything was EPIC. AWESOMELY EPIC. I DIDN’T CARE WHATEVER IF I STILL LIVED AFTER THAT AFTER SEEING A DAMN CRAP OF CHANGMIN HOTNESS THAT ALMOST MADE ME DAMN PREGNANT.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento