12. Turning Grade Six this incoming school year. Chapter - St. Micheal.
But this were only Knowledge about her. But there were a lot of things that makes her really special.
She was my opponent in my first match yesterday and yet the best opponent ever. The moment I sat down with her waiting for our match. We laughed, we joked, we laughed at others, may be the best friend I ever had in every competition. She made kwento about her Chapter stories and matches. It was her first competition, and yet I made friends with her at a blink of an eye.
We were both really nervous. And our “keep talking” attitude kept us both comfortable. Unfortunately, I had to kill her.
Start of the match and those friendly smiles were replaced by fierce ones. And laughter were not the thing we had but screams and cries. K. I killed her. But my heart soften as I saw her watery eyes. I know she’s hurt. But I wasn’t allowed to stop. The score for first round was 7 - 8. I got the 8.
Second round, we were both worn out. But were not allowed to stop. She approached me and stopped. It was rest inside the matts.
“Pagod ka na?”
“oo. grabe. kaw?”
“*laughs*cge kaya mo pa yan”
The referee smiled and cut us off. And the fight continued. She promised not to cry, yes, she didn’t. Because it was indeed a promise.
Ok. She lost. I beat her up. As the referee raised for “HONG” as the winner, which is me. After we shook hands. She hugged me even were still in fight. I hugged her back.Then I saw her mom she smiled at me to. I suddenly felt awkward because I beat up her daughter like that. O_O. OK. IT REALLY WAS.
Then, it was finals. And she gave a good luck. And we still laughed and smiled and stuff. But I felt awkward. She didn’t made me feel nervous. In fact I was totally comfortable with her.
Wherever you are right now, hope you read this. Because I hope I’ll meet you again ^___^.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento