The name is Gaevienne did you hear that name? She's 13, and doesn't update on thy blog that much. She's secretly sworn by the Angel Raziel searching for the worthy people that will be blessed by her heavenly powers. Or else I will drain your blood and turn thy mundane into pityful hellish forsaken
Martes, Marso 29, 2011
Captain take my hand
3/39/11 4:05 PM
Unusual news for me. Today, all I did was copy BigBang's Practice vid of Somebody to Love. And just now I realized. The hell, I AM DANCING. WHUT? LIKE, OH MY SHISUS. I DON'T KNOW WHY. I'm so into dancing right now. I even asked my mom to find me dance classes. I don't know why. In case you want to see it the video is above this paragaraph. Urgh.
Then I learned about Movement it's a dance class by Metrowalk, Pasig City. But yeah SHAP people are also there. So I better find another one. Cause don't like people seeing me DO WHAT I WANT AND LIKE. OK. I'm gonna dance with youtube now. I'm so forever alone.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento