Martes, Marso 29, 2011

The Hundreds


Oh ohkay. I'm dancing again. Soom by Beast. And I'm totally hooked in their practice video. Especially the V.I.U dance. They're so adorable. YOSEOB IS SO SQUISHY I JUST WANT TO HAVE HIM. You can see his picture on the right side of my blog. He's the one in the white shirt. My second bias is the guy with THE HUNDREDS shirt, he's Junhyung, he's the hot rapper. The 2 of them are my top most biases in this life of mine. By the way if you haven't seen the duet they made. It's totally my freakin favorite you should really check it out. The title is "THANKS TO" by Junseob. And the best part is, their the one who wrote it. It's about them, their group BEAST. And how thankful they are to their fans called B2uty, which is I. 


That's one video that shows why B2utys love BEAST. You'll first like them in their aweSOOM music videos. But when you watch videos like what I posted. You wouldn't like beast. YOU'LL LOVE THEM.


I DA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-One of the things only Yoseob can do.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento