12:29 PM
Its Ukiss comeback 3:30 this morning. I totally love their comeback. 0330 is the single title. Ukiss is still so awesome. And guess what? the concept is new. It's not the usual Ukiss bad boy and I really like it.
On the other hand, I already saw a dancing class, it's called Movement,it's in front of Metrowalk. THANK YOU! but I'm not sure if I'm joining because I'm sure if it'll be good for me. See, I'm insecure of myself. I'm fat, I don't care that much myself, what if I meet popular people there and they all trash me up? And they all laugh at me because I'm just so amateurish when it comes to dancing stuff. I only like dancing because it's another way of expressing myself. And really I like trying lots of new stuff. But the problem is I'm just... afraid. I don't want people see me dance.
Then, I posted on tumblr. About Movement, then you know what I got?
I never knew Tumblr would be such an encouragement, I know Tumblr is full of reblog, kpop and porn. But kpop people encouraging me to say YES to possibilities? This would be a new reason to love Tumblr. I wouldn't do things like this in Facebook. Because I know no one would take me seriously. Yes, now I'm going to Movement I'm gonna try my best and yeah, trying won't hurt me. Because I WILL...

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento