3/20/2011
8:02 PM
I didn't post the important stuff yesterday. Cause we went to the hospital...
I HAVE A NEW NIEECE <3
Her name is Isabelle, or Isa for short. She's a small, 1 week-lacking baby. So she has like tubes on her mouth, it's just wrong for another miracle of life to be like that. I don't like seeing babies in like, incubators with tubes. Every time I see her move, I'm all...
OH MY GOD. SHE MOVED. DID YOU SEE THAT?! MOM!
and I'll be shaking my mom.
She's like, from your tip of the f*ck finger til your elbow. She's that small. In seeing her, all my regrets came to me. Life is awesome and its full of blessings. And I shouldn't hate life. I should make the most out of it. What if everyone I loved will be gone? And I had't even told them how important they are to me. So each day, I'll tell my mom, my friends, my enemies, and my crush that they are one who makes me, ME. And I all thank them for that. And I know God sent them for me to learn a lot of things about the meaning of the thing he gave me. Which is Life.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento