9:19 pm
I realized that small wasn't a good font size for my blog.
Anyway,
So we were on our way to the hospital 'cause of Isa and my cousin Ate Belle. And I had my phone on hand. My best friend (well, I treat her like that) Hannah, said stuff about Christian and she did stuff that I disliked. No, I didn't hate her and I DON'T HATE her.
Hannah is, vertically challenged and absolutely Random and that's what I love about her. But I also did stuff that she didn't like. I gm-ed everyone in our Shinee Clan about her and our clan-mate Anthony that is really false. She also disliked what I did. So we got backed at each other. First it was a joke, but I got serious when she also did get serious (repetition).
For some reason it's really wrong for me to joke like that cause Hannah's the one that makes me, ME in my first year in High school. I know and learn lots from her and she's really important. And I don't want to loose her yet.
I SO HATE MYSELF. I WANT TO BE THAT DEVIL HEADBAND THAT HEECHUL IS TRYING TO KILL. OH, HEECHUL KILL ME NOW.


Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento