3:43 PM
It's like, uhh... last day right? So, a lot of honor students are also bashed up.
-___- Its fun cause I'm not the only one. So the other First year section I- Truthfulness had Honors @ school. So I joined them.
They were popular as if they were a Condo and I was an apartment (which is I think the same but Condo is such a great euphemizer). Like were both students but I'm more low class like apartment. But thats what's wrong with me, I go talk to everyone cause I'm really friendly (in a good way) I like people good or bad, well, no one is good or bad right? Cause everyone is good AND bad. I stayed with them for a while. We stayed at their old classroom, where we played spin the bottle on a truthfulness girl Glenn's Iphone. There were weird dares like sucking toes and stuff. And a lot of crap happened. Its not like I hate them, it's just awkward being near them. They're mature, popular and everything.
That is also I learned something about my crush Christian Quesada, he's also from truthfulness. And SOMETHINGS are going on between them. THATS JUST F*CK!
And both has tumblr! TUMBLR IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE I TALK TO CHRISTIAN! urghh,
C'mon Key. Let's kill em.
THIS JUST RUINED MY LAST DAY,


Who's that someone na may something between them?
TumugonBurahinGlenn, truthful girl
TumugonBurahin