Martes, Mayo 17, 2011

Narrated by the Orchestra




                I felt the cold summer air against my face as I stared on the blank page of my notebook. I never knew that our house would be this lonely, since I was the only one left to stay and live in it. I looked below our balcony and saw the faeries dancing around the beach, in sync with the waves waving to them. I saw one of the faeries wave to me, in return I smiled and waved back.



                Racing against time and reality. I stopped and let them move ahead of me. I craved for such freedom. Now I don’t seem to identify which is, Fact or Fiction.



                I detached that certain page and crumpled it away. I encountered that same emptiness and blank page once more. I sighed, as the page had that certain similarity with my life. Blank and empty. That was before; I met my Queen in this kingdom of fiction. She danced with the faeries and Elven people by the garden. She feasted with different races beings, from the werewolves’ pack of the woods to the City Vampire Clans. She treated every being equally, one of the perfect traits for a queen. She was only ordinary to the typical human neighborhood where she and I grew, but in our world of dragon riding, Orc slaying, magic binding, the world of heroes and heroines, I am her king. She is thy queen.

                Our shouts of battle cries against creatures and assailant kingdoms were shouts of victory and record. Who would knew, that a boy in a baseball cap hiding against a wall while he falls in love with a neighborhood girl would rule the world. If we were written against the papers of museums and history books, never forget to mention, our prized possession of the blue eyes and black hair, the thing that we can call our very own. And soon he will also go racing with time and reality, he’ll stop too, like we did and take our places.


                … and all that ends well, in my world of fiction, where I can freely dream of us together. Funny it is for me having the hardest time in finding the greatest novel of all time, for it is just our story that will move on from generation to generation. And they will never know, love can be so much powerful that I’ll make us hard to differ between the fact and the fiction...





My Queen, by my world of fiction. Frozen by time and reality.

Well, the speaker is a guy actually. And he told his story of fiction, and his love for a girl which is now impossible because the girl is dead. So he wrote, about his feelings that's been included to history. They even had an heir, for no such exist.

Ok, I write how I feel. So, B2st new song made me write this, the orchestra version of Fiction. It's sounds like unicorns and faeries dancing. I like writing about my feelings so, I wrote a narration about it. Comments are welcome. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento