Lunes, Mayo 16, 2011

On Rainy Days of Fact and Fiction part.2

Full Album.

Music Video.

The Penguin Dance.

17.5.2011. is today, which is also Beast's comeback. 

It was 9 am in the morning as the back of my neck started to sweat. Crap Summer heat. The first thing I did was open... my eyes. And I went to check my Ipod, there was a note as I pressed the home button. Saying "B2st comeback today". I hurriedly jumped out of bed and prepared myself for the exploding ovaries. 

I started to hold on to our 2x smaller computer mouse and opened Google chrome. I immediately opened my no.1 Kpop news source a.k.a Tumblr. And guess what? 15 minutes left until the MV is released. MY DASHBOARD WAS EXPLODING FROM ALL THE SPAZZING AND SPAMMING. I LIKE, REBLOGGED EVERYTHING. IT WAS ONE OF THE MOST HAPPIEST 15 MINUTES OF MY LIFE. My heart goes pat pat!  I CANT BREATHE. 




15 minutes later.
EVERYBODY DIED AT THE 5:00 AND LIVED AGAIN. AND REPLAYED AND. 
AND.
AND.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento