Lunes, Mayo 16, 2011

A Prequel, in London, 1878

5/16/11
3:55 PM

Look what I bought half an hour ago...


One of the most awesome writers of the awesome Series  The Mortal Instruments comes with a prequel set in London 1878. The Infernal Devices Trilogy. But the first book is the only one existing. So, fans, bookworms, and nerds still got to wait. Well, I haven't finished this one yet....


Less than a hundred to go, I guess. It's an awesome, the series really. But this book got more Simon Stories don't you think? Look at the cover, isn't that Simon? Hot though, maybe because it's a vampire thing eh? I thought the series will be just a Trilogy. But look what I found...


There are 2 more books Clare plans to write. AMAZING ISN'T SHE? I do expect another awesome movie when the City of Bones becomes one. Or, is there already? I'm just reading this book this summer.

If this becomes a project for a book report this is what I'll write:

Characters, descriptions from the book
  • Jace = Asshole
  • Clary = Flirt
  • Alec = Gay
  • Isabelle/ Izzy = bitch
  • Simon = Nerd
  • Sebastian = Bastard

Setting
  • New York City
Overall, the series is full of excitement. High praises for the owner. It's so teen and New Yorkish. With the strong language, and characters. That so relates the teenagers these days. I assure you, if you read this, you will never let it go until you finish.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento